Thursday, November 19, 2015

Easy DIY Using Happie Scrappie Goodies

Hello, it’s Mits here to show you a quick and easy DIY using some of the items received in my kit last month.  But first, here is what my planner spread looks like this week. 
I dissected a page from the monster theme fauxdori insert.  Since the holidays are soon approaching, I have to-dos up the wazoo (lol it rhymes), so I decided to use this super cute page that allowed me to write down my long list.  As always, I used the stickers from Happie Scrappie for the days.
Here is what my spread looks like.  Unfortunately, it is already almost full (>_<).
Thanks to an organized planner, I can keep everything in check.
If you enjoy watching Plan With Me type of videos, please feel free to watch one that I filmed a couple of weeks ago: 
I wanted to share with you a quick DIY project using the super cute tags that were in last month’s kit.
It all starts with dusting off my laminating machine. I remember when I first got it, I had so many ideas.  Unfortunately, I haven’t been giving it much love lately.  This was a perfect opportunity to start using it for this super easy DIY project. 

The first thing is to make sure all the holes are punched out.   
I am using the laminate film that I got from Daiso. It includes 14 sheets of A4 laminate paper.
After cutting and punching the tags, you can put them in your planner as pretty decoration or even to add a bit of motivation to your daily life. You can also gift them to your friends.  I decided to take out some of the washi tape that I had and put these pretty tags to good use.  I think one of the issues with not using my washi is that I have a hard time co-ordinating the washi together.  I took some washi that worked well together and wrapped them around the tag.  
And when you’re done with them, you can put them in your planners or organizers. I think the washi sample tags are a great gift for penpals and friends as well.   
I currently house these washi tape tags in my super soft and cute watermelon pouch along with some other washi samples I received from my sweet friend. It’s perfect!  
If you end up doing this super easy DIY project, don’t forget to tag me @mylifemits and Sam @happiescrappie.  Why not share the washi love with your friends all over the world :) 
Until next time, I hope you are staying warm :) Much love, xoxo Mits

Things that I used in this blog post.

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)